About Keith Metz
Keith Metz graduated from the Charlotte School of Law in May 2014, and passed the July 2014 North Carolina Bar Exam.
March 24, 2016- ‘The Civil Litigant’s Right to Counsel: Domestic Violence & Family Law Matters’ Symposium, hosted by The Charlotte School of Law Access to Justice Journal
While in law school, Keith:
- Served on the Charlotte School of Law Competitive Trial Team.
- Served on the Student Bar Association (SBA) as the Chairman of the student body Senate.
- Created the Objectivist Legal Society, a political philosophy student organization, dedicated to creating better attorneys. The Objectivist Legal Society is still a functioning student organization at The Charlotte School of Law.
- Served as a Member of the Federalist Society
- Served as a Member of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
Keith attended the University of Central Florida, located in Orlando, Florida where he received his Bachelor’s in the Arts degree in Political Science, with a minor in History.